translate tool

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Giant Printing Fabric Backdrop in Austin Texas

Giant Printing produces outstanding Trade Show Fabric Backdrops for delivery anywhere overnight.


Giant Printing, located in Austin, Texas recently created a 10' fabric trade show backdrop that I packed in my carry-on luggage.

The quality of the printing was extraordinary and better then I had hoped for. I couldn't believe the difference between fabric and vinyl. It's not even a contest. Fabric won't crack, peel or chip. Giant Printing even guarantees it. 

The exclusive "Grommet-Free" installation gave the entire presentation a very professional appearance. 

Giant Printing is a family owned business and it's easy to tell.
Only an owner-proprietor would provide that level of service and interest. Howard made me feel like I was dealing with a true business partner. 

The entire process was very pleasurable and empowering. I feel I can now create and produce dynamic and highly competitive marketing materials. 

I would highly recommend Giant Printing for all display materials. Including Table Covers, Banners and of course Backdrops of all kinds.

Fabric beats vinyl in every way!

Visit Giant Printing 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this Great Information.
    For additional info, if you need Professional Syncronize Genset Rental Service in Indonesia for something like event or anything elese, you can try to reach us. We will be very happy to assist you.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete